- Do you ship internationally?
Yes, we now ship worldwide!
- (U.S.) When will I receive my order?
All of our items are ready to ship from our facility in Northern Virginia.
- We ship once a day, Monday through Friday, with a one business day handling time.
- We do not ship on any day in which the post office is closed.
Various shipping options will be available at checkout and the estimated transit time will be listed next to the option.
If you need a faster shipping option, contact us for rates prior to purchase.
- (International) When will I receive my order?
It depends on the shipping service you chose during checkout. If you did not select a priority/express service, shipping can take up to 21 business days.
- Do you accept returns or exchanges?
Don't like what you received? Or do you need another size/color? No problem!
We accept both returns and exchanges within 14 days of when you originally received your order. Read our policy here for all of the details.
- How much is shipping?
Add something to your cart and input your address to see shipping rates.
- How do I cancel or change my order?
Please email us ASAP for any changes to your order.
We ship pretty fast so we won't be able to make changes to an order once it's shipped out.
If you want to cancel your order but it's already been shipped, you can still get a refund for it if you send it back to us. This situation qualifies as a return, so please read our return policy for all of the details.
- (USPS) The tracking shows that my package was delivered, but I didn’t get it.
- If it's only been a day or two, give the package another day to arrive. Sometimes packages get scanned as delivered early, but they'll show up soon!
- Ask your housemates and neighbors if they have seen the package.
- If it's been at least three days and your package has not arrived, email us with your order information and tracking number. We will contact your local post office to further inquire about the package.
If you are uncomfortable with packages being left in your mailbox or at your doorstep, here are some alternatives you may want to consider:
- Have the package delivered to your workplace.
- Ask the post office to hold your mail for pickup.
- Ask your carrier to leave packages in a hidden place.
- Rent a PO box at the post office.
- (UPS, FedEx, DHL, etc.) The tracking shows that my package was delivered, but I didn’t get it.
If your tracking number shows your package as delivered, but you have not received it, please contact us.
You may need to pick your package up at the carrier's facility, even if you did not receive a notice.
- I received a damaged item, what should I do?
Contact us with pictures ASAP if you received a damaged item. We do our best to inspect all items before shipment, but things can get damaged during transit.
- We will not accept any damaged item claims after three days of when you originally received the order.
- Why is a product out of stock/is it coming back?
We try to restock things on a monthly basis.
- If a product has been out of stock for more than a month, it is likely that the manufacturer is out of stock. In these situations, we have to wait until more of that product is made before we can restock it.
If a product has only one size left and it hasn't been restocked in a while, we might be discontinuing that product.
Each out of stock item has an option to sign up for restock notifications. If you enter your email when prompted, this system will send you an email when the product is back in stock.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns.